Thursday, August 30, 2007

A watched pot never boils........................



And a watched phone never rings, unless of course you are in the bathroom! This is the story of my week so far. I've constantly got my ear tuned in to the phone so that I don't miss a call from One True Love, but sure enough, as soon as I am busy he will ring! Then we spend half the time saying "are you still there?" because the phone connection from China is not all that great. Can you tell I'm frustrated and over it already?!


I must say a big thank you to Tina, Cindy, Tracey & Becky for leaving such nice comments on my blog. I am embarrassed to admit that I haven't worked out yet how to reply in the comments section, that's why I'm saying thank you here. I told you I wasn't a computer whiz!


Today I was inspired by Tina's post about gardening, so I went and bought some lovely little plants. I'll post pictures when they're all potted up & pretty! Tomorrow is the last official day of Winter here, and even though Winter is my favourite season, I am looking forward to Spring. Summer is another story....................................NOT looking forward to that! All the gorgeous colours of Spring, and the smell of the heat hitting the road. Love it!


Precious Princess & I have decided to play a game of Monopoly tonight to help pass the time. As you can see Julietta thinks this is rather a good idea. lol I draw the line at her being Banker though!


Now off to guard the phone...............................again!

No comments: