This little lady, Miss LuLu La Rue has been a very busy bee of late. There's been exploring to do, and sniffing too...

yes, LuLu has been a busy little girl.....

playing with her favourite piece of string takes a great deal of her time....

it has to be investigated anew each and every day....

quality tested......

and approved.....

then there's the really important stuff to do like catching a quick 40 winks...

but then with Christmas drawing near, it's time to get all gussied up in your Christmas finest to pose for the family Christmas card photo.....

which will then be sent to all our family, friends and acquaintance's.....

some of which are just from LuLu, like the one to our Vet......

and now after all of LuLu's hard work and a helping paw for her mummy, our family Christmas cards are all ready to send out on December 1st....

See, I told you LuLu's been a very busy bee of late. And she asked me to tell you all that she hopes you have a lovely weekend and wishes you as much fun as she has!
Ho Ho Ho........Amanda & LuLu La Rue xxx




8 comments:
Your cards are adorable. I love having Lu Lu put her paw print on it! Have wonderful weekend too! Elena
The cards are wonderful! Lu Lu is a cutie pie!
I am ready to decorate for Christmas. The kids will be here Sunday for Thanksgiving. After that I'm going to get busy!
Have a great weekend, Amanda!
How cute!!!
You have been a busy girl...how is your weather? It has been in the low 50's here which is warm for this time of year...we should be seeing low 40's. But I am enjoying it. Dianntha
Oh, she's too sweet. I hope she's adjusting to the loss of her sister pup. She takes a great picture! Hope you are all well and that you have a wonderful weekend!
Beautiful cards! I hope you are doing well!
ooo, you girls ARE organised!!!!! Is it Christmas THAT soon????
Holey Moley!!!! Love the cards too!
sugary hugs 'o) XXX
Great cards..Lulu is ADORABLE!
Dear Amanda,
Your card with Precious Princess and LuLu is adorable! I wish we could get our Peanut to wear cute little outfits. He has such a mind of his own! You know how Chihuahua's can be! But he will be in our holiday photo, along with our furry girl, Little Srar, and our new little grand baby, Carolina, due Dec.3!
Have fun this holiday season.
Hugs,
Darlene, Missy and Peanut
Post a Comment