Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goin' Bush?


Perhaps. Wow It's been ages since I've posted or been around to visit with you all! Lots of things have been happening at Jacaranda Cottage. Some exciting, some not so exciting. Where to start.........hhhhhhhmmmmmm. Ok well let's see, fighting cold & flu, One True Love injured his back at work, Princess' school and dance commitments about to swallow us whole, computer problems, work travel with One True Love...........you know just the usual! We also have been house hunting, and car hunting. One True Love and I have been talking for a long time about having a change.........so that's what I've been doing these last few weeks, knocking my socks off trying to gather information on these things. So far we have changed cars, I bought a new 4WD which should arrive any day now. The house hunting is a slow process though. The reality of making our dreams happen is a little harder if we want to set ourselves up just right, especially if you are like me, a person who weighs pro's & con's and checks out everything from every angle. I'm not one who rushes. I will research and think about things for a long time before I commit. That said, once I do commit to something then I like it to happen fast! lol So that's what's been going on here, keeping me so busy, anxious, stressed, excited, and tired that it takes all of my energy just to do the day to day things on top of all the rest. The one thing I have neglected very badly is my blogging. I have been missing you and thinking of you all though, and wondering what you've all been up to? Please don't feel that I have forgotten any of you, my dear friends, sometimes life just gets in the way of blogging fun! So pop the kettle on girls, I'm on my way over to start visiting with you now! Lots of love......Amanda xxx

24 comments:

{oc cottage} said...

Holy smokes!!!!!!!!

M ^..^

Ruthie said...

Wow - you have had a lot going on!
Sounds very exciting for you.

You'll love your new car - will be good for your new venture.

Take care. My prayers go with you as you are making all these life-changing decisions about your future.
Hugs.

Linda said...

Good luck with all of the changes that my be coming your way! We're at that point in our lives too and spend many hours each week researching different states for a possible move. Only God knows the future for both of our lives!

Sometimes It's Good said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! You do have a lot going on. You move sounds like it would be great. I'll pray everything turns out right.

Tracy said...

OMG...You've had a lot going on Amanda, and very exciting too...and change can be good! Wishing all to be well and happy for all of you--wherever you may be! Look forward to your updates and news when you can :o) Oh, do stop by if you get a chance--I'm having some gift giveaway fun at my place this week ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Oh Amanda! I can't tell you how glad I was to see you this morning. I've been clicking on your blog every day, and wondering what you had going on in your life.

And wow! You have a lot going on, and it sounds like more than enough to keep you busy. I hope everyone is feeling better.

Keep us posted about this possible life change. It sounds so exciting.

Karen said...

Well if your gonna change sister do it all at once and start fresh, LOL. Been wondering what you've been up to since it's been quiet when I pop over for a visit. Looking forward to hearing about your family's new adventures :)

Hugs - karen

Melissa said...

Amanda,

I just found your blog. It's simply lovely.

I must be back to visit again soon.

If you have an opportunity, plesae stop by Sunbonnet Cottage and say 'Hello'. It would be nice to meet you.

Melissa
Sunbonnet Cottage

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Zow Wee! How exciting!

How romantic to think of starting fresh in a new place. Evaluating your choices. Weighing the pros and cons.

Now don't go walk about and not tell us where your going ..... ((hugs)) Rosie

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! Girl, you've been a busy bee. I imagined much must be going on in your life. We all have these times. But it's so good to hear from you and I hope your decisions will be made clear as you seek to live this life!
Why don't you send me a bathroom picture and you can be a Diva, too!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

bj said...

I have really been missing you, girl. So glad to hear things are ok...just busy.
Good, good luck on everything and when you have time, be sure to come see me...
love, bj

PAT said...

I was beginning to get a tad worried about you Amanda. Sounds like exciting times at your house. I'm looking forward to hearing all about it!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Am I glad to hear that you are ok...I was worried about you!
You are in for many changes...but change is good so go for it...in an organized way LOL. Take care! Dianntha

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Amanda!! Change is GOOD...how exciting for you!! I have not been getting around to doing much Blog Visiting myself...I have a lot of projects keeping me busy at home!!
Hugs,
Robin

Kissing of the Frogs said...

Amanda,
Boy you've been busy haven't you? Sounds exciting, and wow! Wish you the best of luck and hope that everything works out as you would like.
Hugs,
Rose

Pam said...

What an exciting time! I wish you only the very best in your search! Please keep us posted on the progress!
Hugs and blessings,
Pam

Dena said...

Hi Amanda,

I know just what you mean. My hubby and I are talking about the same kinds of things. Sometimes you just have to jump out and grab change by the tail. Life is way too short to wait. Good luck sweet friend, I will be praying for wise decisions and blessings for you and your family :) Good to see you!

Hugs,
Dena

CIELO said...

Hi Amanda.... so sorry to hear all the "not-so-good" news, but hope you'll start seeing the light soon!

So good to see you again!

Hugs

Cielo

Susie Q said...

What fun and isn't all of this exciting for you!
Now, remember to take all of us along with you!!
Love and hugs to you sweet Amanda!

Love,
Sue

Melissa said...

Amanda,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments that you left on my blog.

I truly appreciate your kind words.

Melissa
Sunbonnet Cottage

Linda said...

Hi Amanda...wow lots is happening in your life. Exciting times, I hope you find the perfect country place...I'm like you, when I make a decision I want things to happen quickly. Good luck and only good wishes in this latest chapter of your life. Hugs, Linda

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Amanda, I have missed you, but now I understand why..you have an awful lot of decision making to do. Pretty exciting though. Susan

Rue said...

Hi Amanda :)

I missed you! I'm glad everything is okay, but boy oh boy do you sound busy. I hope things work out the way you want. Oh and if you want to move to the states, I know of a house for sale in Ohio ;)

hugs,
rue

Saguaro Chick said...

Have fun with all of your future plans! Sounds like you have a lot of irons in the fire! House hunting is always fun! I love your new pictures on the walls. Hope your hubby's back is getting better!

Glad you are back. I was getting worried!