Friday, September 5, 2008

And the winner is...........

Firstly though before I announce the winner, I would like to "THANK YOU" all for coming to visit my blog! I never dreamt a year ago when I started this blog that anyone would want to read it, but I have been pleasantly surprised and I've made some wonderful friendships along the way with a lot of you sweet ladies! So I guess that makes me the real winner doesn't it? lol. I appreciate you all so much, and the time that you spend with me here at Jacaranda Cottage, more than you'll ever really know! So now on with the festivities! Drum roll please....................

50 ladies entered the give away and each name was written down.....


All the names were put into a basket and tossed around for good luck.....


Then my Princess reached into the basket to draw a winning name.......


And the winner is... SHARON from Rose of Sharon!!


Congratulations sweetie! Here's your prize, I hope you like it! There's an Aussie decorating magazine (one of my fav's), an Australian calendar, a vintage book on love and special occasions, a rooster welcome sign, a 'Holly Hobby fabric' heart (made by me!), a friendship notebook and vintage pencil, and a cameo brooch.


Thank you to everyone who entered, I had such a fun time with this give away, and it was wonderful to meet some new ladies too! Sharon sweetie, if you could email me your address I will get your parcel off to you next week.

We have company coming this weekend, and then it's Father's Day on Sunday for our Aussie dads and time to spoil my One True Love, so I will catch up with you all next week. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! Love Amanda xxx

16 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations to Sharon...I know she'll just love each and every item your sending her!

Thank you for the great giveaway!

Tara said...

Hi Amanda

Lovely gift for Sharon! Love the pics of your beaches and a welcome apring to you!

:0)
Tara

Saguaro Chick said...

Congratulations Sharon! Enjoy all your sweet goodies! Amanda, I hope your one true love has a wonderful father's day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sharon, how houghtful of Amanda to collect such fun goodies!

Mo said...

Dear Amanda and Princess,

It was so wonderful to see the basket with all the names tucked inside and guess what? I saw my name nestled in that basket!

Yay for Sharon!
Thank you Amanda and Princess for such fun.

Rue said...

Hi Amanda :)

Congratulations to Sharon! What a lucky girl to win all of that cuteness :)

Big hugs,
rue

Pam said...

Congratulations to Sharon....what fun!!
Amanda, I hope your True Love has a fabulous Dad's Day....that you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Pam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Sharon. And, a special thank you to you, Amanda.

I love your blog, and I am honored to be counted as a friend.

ohiofarmgirl said...

Congrats to Rose of Sharon. Enjoy! Dianntha

Ruthie said...

Hi. Back after 2 weeks. Good to be able to visit again.
Thanks for praying for Jacob and his transplant. He is doing really well - is now home and has more energy than before. His Mom is doing well too.
Sorry I missed your 1 year give-a-way. Looks like fun.
Your caption says "Goodbye and ...." What is the Goodbye about???? Did I miss something when I was gone? I hope you stay around - I have loved your posts and visiting with you.
Hugs. Ruthie

Kathi said...

Oh Amanda, What lovely treasures for Sharon. I am so happy for her. Congratulations, Sharon. Enjoy. Hugs, Kathi

{oc cottage} said...

YIPEE FOR SHARON!!! And Happy Father's Day, Aussie dads!!!

M ^..^

bj said...

Congrats to Sharon..great items that she will just love!
Take good care,
bj

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Congratulations to Sharon, lucky lady!

Manuela

Rose of Sharon said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am soooo excited and soooo happy that I won!!! Thank you so much for picking my name! I will email you with my home address.

Oh, thank you again! I'm thrilled!

Love, Sharon

Tara said...

Hi Amanda

back again--

I have an award for you over at my blog...your blog is a place I love to come visit! Please come pick it up!
:0)
Tara