Love Amanda, One True Love, Precious Princess & Paris Fifi xxxx
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




9 comments:
Thanks for the greeting! I always feel that the USA and Australia are part of the same family...brothers or sisters I guess. Lots of love to you!
Susan
Thanks, Amanda! Always a fun Holiday here no matter how you celebrate it.
Hope you have a joyful weekend as well!
((hugs)) Rosie
Thanks, Amanda. You are a dear and treasured friend, and it means so much that you send us this wishes.
Thanks, guys!
Cheers! LA
Amanda
SO thoughtful of you to rememeber US! Hope you are having a relaxing weekend!
Thanks Amanda!!!Happy 4th!! I hope you have a great weekend!!
Hugs,
Robin
You are tooooooooooo funny!Thx a million for thinking of us Yanks!
(Nice to know there are still those who think kindly of us in the world!)
M ^..^
Thank you, Amanda!
Hope you had a spectacular weekend!
Why thank you very much!
Is there an equivalent to this holiday in Australia?
And is that your flag and your pretty pretty pool?
Post a Comment