Saturday, February 28, 2009

Bling Bling!

Every girl has to have a bit of BLING! in her life from time to time, right? So when I saw this keyboard and mouse...and on sale too....well naturally.......

they spoke to me....


and I listened....


I did not listen to my dear husband complaining though.....


no, that I did not hear....lol


I only heard the call of the wild.....


because every girl needs some BLING!


top my new desk area off with a PINK "A" and life is g-oo-d in my book!


Wishing you all a fabulously fun weekend with your loved ones......love Amanda xxx

16 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

I love that! It's awesome and perfect. My girls would love it!

bj said...

Oh, Amanda, i was so glad to see that you came by to see me today.
I've missed you a lot.
That Bling is to die for...my grandgirls would really like that!
Hope things are good with you and the family....and I love the little cabinet you painted. It looks fabulous. I know the grandparents would approve...after all, they wanted you to be happy!
xo bj

Rue said...

Hi Amanda :)

Those are so stinkin' cute!! I wonder if I can get a laptop like that? ;)

Your desk area is so girly, I love it!

hugs,
rue

Sara said...

Wow, that is Bling with a capital B!! Whoo hoo!

ohiofarmgirl said...

Now that is some serious bling and I love it. It is amazing!.
I was looking at your new cabinet...it is looking really wonderful...there are some wonderful pieces of glass but I love the white pumpkin!!! Dianntha

FarmHouse Style said...

That is some serious BLING! It looks like it was made just for you and your beautifully redone desk :-)

Rhonda

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

How fun! Love that keyboard and mouse!

Barb said...

Too cute....Barb

Anonymous said...

Now, Ms. Amanda, you must know I am so loving that keyboard and mouse. Girl, you have definitely found the coolest bling of all.

Love it and love you!!!

Wendster said...

Love the bling!

Love the little accents (table cloth and etc.) you added, too. Love stopping by and seeing what you have done with the place.

Hugs Amanda!

Wendy

Terri Steffes said...

I found your blog!! I marked it to follow. Now I won't lose you again!

LOVE the bling... a girl's best friend!

Saguaro Chick said...

One word: Jealous!

I have never been so in love with a keyboard and mouse in my life! And this is coming from a girl who pines away for her old electric typewriter often times when my computer is giving me fits.

Your china cabinet turned out lovely. My parents gave me their dining room furniture last year and I have wanted to paint it a creamy color but have been putting off asking. Maybe this will give me the courag to ask them if they would be okay with me changing it. Change is always a good thing.

Dawn said...

LOVE that keyboard and mouse...it is so chic and remember that DH's always complain of anything pink. just tell him its not going in his shed...LOL...Have a wonderful week and thanks for popping by it made me smile today!
Hugs
Dawn x

Karen H. said...

Good Morning or Evening Amanda,
"THANK YOU" foer dropping b y and for your prayers for me. I do appreciate it so very much. I h ve missed visuitin with everyone and hope to get back into it pretty soon. I h ve thought about you many times when I HEARD OF THOSE FIRES OVER IN AustaLIA. lOOKS LIKE IT DIDN'T AFFECT YALL ANY. wE STILL HAVE SOME SNOWE O THE GROUND HERE THIS MORNING. tAKE CQRE MY FRIEND AND god BLESS YOU,
lOVE,
kAREN h.

lolasmom said...

Fun, fun, fun! That is what you are Amanda! Those are great and I can just imagine you sitting there surfing away, visiting your blogs :-)

Rose of Sharon said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love them! I need to find me a red set! Your desk is adorable AManda!

Hugs, Sharon