Wishing you a wonderful day...........Love Amanda xxx
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




9 comments:
Amanda
Keep at it sweetie, you'll get there!
ou are such a tease...come on now share a little more..LOL I adore the crystal nobs....Just one more peek????Dianntha
Those crystal knobs are gorgeous!
Can't wait to see what you've been up to. Love the glass knobs:-)
Rhonda
Ha! I know what you mean. I make plans for the day and then.... life. happens.
((hugs)) Rosie
Looks like it's going to be wonderful, like all your other projects. What a knack you have for things like this. I love the crystal knobs.
Anxious to see it finished.
cant wait to see it! Love the glass knobs...i have them on every door in the house...i am taking them with me when we sell!
Intriguing glimpses of what I know has to be a wonderful project!!
Hi Amanda, it's funny, but I could swear I smell fresh paint when I am looking at this post! I always enjoy watching your make overs.
Sara
Post a Comment