Monday, March 16, 2009

Blue Monday 2!

Good morning everyone! I hope you've all had/having a wonderful weekend? We had friends over for the weekend and it was so much fun! We laughed long and loud, ate way too much good food, talked each others ears off, played boards games, played hide & seek with the kids (then tickled those we caught! lol), and swam in our pool. Good family fun! I am behind in getting around to visit all of you from Pink Saturday, but I am coming!

Today though is Monday, so that means for some, it's Blue Monday! Sally from Smiling Sally hosts this fun Blue Monday event each week, so please go and visit her for a fun way to kick off a new week!


For my Blue Monday I am going to show you my recently made over hallway ( to see the make over go back to May/June 2008 posts).......













I hope you enjoyed my Blue Monday tour, and I also hope that you have a wonderful day!

Love Amanda xxx

29 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning/eveneing Amanda. It is still sunday here. In fact it is only 4:35P.M.Central Standard Time here. I enjoyed yourBlue Monday Tour. You have some very beautiful things and it all looks lovely in your hallway. I love the blue and white checked rug and the lighthouse framed pirure. It all looks so serene and calming. "Thank you" for sharing your Blue MONDAY tOUR WITH US. Sounds like you had a great weekend with good friends. IT IS STILL TOO cold to be swimming around here yet. Take care my friend and have a great Monday. May GOD Bless you and yours.
Love,
Karen H.

Terri Steffes said...

That is totally beautiful. You are some decorator, you know?

Love it!

Dena said...

Hi Amanda,

I loved all of your blue, everything looks so beachy and fresh :)

Hugs,
Dena

Elena said...

Beautiful blue things! My favorite is the blue starfish! Thank you so much for your birthday wishes! Love, Elena

Kathi said...

Amanda, Your blue things are so pretty and creative. I just love your hallway!! I just want to go down that hall and explore. I need to come over and sit down in your pretty kitchen over a cup of coffee. Thank you for all your sweet comments. Hugs, Kathi

Marjorie (Molly) Smith said...

I really love the sea shore theme. Nice decorating

Bernice the Housewife said...

So many blue pretty things! Happy Blue Monday!

Sometimes It's Good said...

I love all your beachy, nautical things! You are on my wave length!
Hugs, Susan

SmilingSally said...

I really like the beach touches you've placed in your hallway. Blue with white is so crisp and clean looking. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday.

Knitty said...

I could be so comfy in your home. It is such a nice blend of comfort and cheer. Thanks for sharing.

Shirley said...

I did enjoy your tour very much.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Hi Amanda,
Love all of your "Blues"...Thanks for sharing...

Unknown said...

Love your blue goodies that are so Beachy Sweet! Ah..can't wait for warmer weather!
Happy Blue!
Lorena

LADY JANE said...

Love your Beachy chic post for Blue Monday! Stop by to see my blue Monday Nautical post....Happy Blue Monday!

Anonymous said...

Your colors are great and the lighting in you hallway pics is awesome,most hall ways are so dark yours is very refreshing.
Amanda Guthrie

Jeanne said...

Hello Amanda, your blue and white makeover is gorgeous. I love the beachy look. Great job done well.

Hugs...Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Blue and white together creates such a clean look. I enjoyed your beachy theme and that rug is fun!

Kathy b

Carolyn said...

Love your beachy theme!
Carolyn

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Beautiful blues! I would LOVE to have a beachy theme...preferably in a beach house! Happy Blue Monday ~ Susan

bj said...

I just love every one of your blues, Amanda...your hallway is just beautiful!
xo bj

Wendster said...

Beautiful! You inspire me, and if you don't believe THAT'S true ... wait until you see the photos I'm going to post (hopefully by the end of next week) of my entertainment system ... which I am painting ....

can you guess?

WHITE.

ha ha ha.

That room needed white.

Have a great week sweetie!

CatHerder said...

Very pretty Amanda!

Karen H. said...

Good Morning/Evening Amanda,
Just wanted to drop by and wish you and yorus a "HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY"!!!! I really don't know if yall celebrate it over there in Australia, but just in case you do, "HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY" and May the Luck of the Irish be with you. Take care my friend and have a great day. May GOD BLess you and yours.
Love,
Karen H.

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I remember when you did this, and it still looks fantastic.

Happy Blue Monday, dear lady.

Saguaro Chick said...

Hi Amanda,

Love the blue tour of your beautiful cottage! I just adore all of your lovely touches throughout your home! We look forward to going swimming soon...about 2-1/2 months to go!

Nancy said...

Hi Amanda - Great makeover and I LOVE your blue check rug! :)Nancy

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Amanda...I love all your blue!I hope all is well with you and yours!

{oc cottage} said...

What a perfect beach cottage look!!

m ^..^

Susie Q said...

Sooo fresh and pretty! You are so good at creating a lovely home Amanda!

Love,
Sue