I seem to spend most of my time in the kitchen because I love to cook & bake, so I thought I'd share with you some corners of my kitchen! Can you smell the fresh coffee brewing and the bread baking? You're welcome to pop by for a cuppa and a chat anytime!
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




3 comments:
I love seeing the sweet corners of your home! They just shine with love and meaning!
Have a delightful day!
Nikki (FIAR)
Lovely. Did you paint the saw?
I would love to say that I did paint the saw, but unfortunately I am not that talented! I was just driving through the country side one day when I saw a tiny little sign, on a tiny little old cottage..........naturally I had to have a look. Imagine my surprise when I found this little old lady, painting up a storm on her front porch! An hour later the car was loaded up with all sorts of treasures! lol
Post a Comment