This afternoon after school Precious Princess and I decided to go see a movie that she'd been waiting to see. I can now highly recommend "Hairspray". What a delightful way to spend an afternoon together. Now ssshhhhhhh and pass the popcorn!
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




4 comments:
Nice counter! glad you got it working!
Blessings
michelleL in Tn
www.homeschoolblogger.com/michellel
So the movie was good huh?! How does it compare to the original?
That was one of the cutest movies I've seen in a long time. Can't wait to own it.
That movie looks like a lot of fun. Perhaps we'll see it in the hols.
Post a Comment