It's school holidays here at the moment, so Precious Princess and I decided to hit the shops. We had a lovely day out together lunching and shopping. Girl bonding! Now we just have to break the news slowly to One True Love about how much we spent lol. Anyway, I have a few favourite homewares stores that I like to visit, a couple in particular I really love like, The Very Thing, and Canterbury Lace. Others I like are Relish, House & Garden, Earthborn, Bay Swiss, Pillow Talk, Bed,Bath & Table, and Robins Kitchen. Here are a few shots Precious Princess snapped for me today. I also love second hand stores and garage sales, but these are my favourite commercial stores. What are your favourite stores? Are you a shop-a-holic too?! lol
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




2 comments:
What wonderful shops you have nearby. Lucky!
Wow, that Canterbury Lace shop looks really beautiful! I wish we had one of those here!
Post a Comment