Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ship Ahoy!




Christmas shopping...........floating in the pool........having friends over.....Christmas shopping........floating in the pool............having friends over.......can you see a wonderful pattern happening here? Since not much else is going on here right now, I thought I'd share some more photo's from our holiday to the Great Barrier Reef last Christmas. This is one of the boats that we took a few all day cruises on when we went Island hopping, and a couple of views from the back of the boat. The ocean is just such a beautiful, massive, awe inspiring life force that just amazes me. I love it, it's gorgeous! I hope you enjoy having a little peep into my world, as much as I enjoy seeing into yours. Have a fantastic day!

12 comments:

Rosie's Whimsy said...

Just Beautiful! I love the ocean but haven't been there for 5 years.....perhaps this summer :-)

FarmHouse Style said...

Wonderful photos Amanda:) I love the one with the rainbow!

I love the ocean as well, standing in the surf, listening to the waves break, smelling the saltiness, looking out across it's endless surface....it somehow puts me in perspective.

Hope you have a great day!

Rhonda

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Amanda,
WOW!!!! What beautiful pictures. I love the picture with the Rainbow in the background. It is just breathtaking. I have seen a couple of Oceans before, but have never been out on it for a cruise or anything. I've just been on the beaches of them. They are beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your part of the world with us Amanda. I enjoy seeing your world since I have never been there. I love learning about new cultures and all they have to offer. Well, take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Nunnie's Attic said...

I would love to go island hopping! Please take me with you next time you go. The ocean just calls out to me. I love it so much. Thank you for sharing your pictures and giving a chance to daydream a little this yucky, cold, rainy morning.

Love,
Julie

BittersweetPunkin said...

That is beautiful...wow..look at that rainbow!! I can feel myself in that water now....LOL

Love.
Robin

bj said...

GREAT SCOTT, Mandi...this is awesome!
hugs, bj

Dena said...

Oh Amanda,

If I could squish through this monitor I'd be right there with you by that pool! Warm toes...oh just the thought of it makes me sniffle!

Hugs,
D

kari and kijsa said...

Mmm- sand and surf- That does sound lovely for Christmas! Enjoy your Christmas shopping!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I love watching the ocean.

Jan said...

It sounds like you're settling into a fabulous routine there! Enjoy!!!!
The pictures are gorgeous! Makes me long for the ocean!
Jan

black eyed susans kitchen said...

And a rainbow too! So lovely...so yucky over here! Ice, sleet..yuck yuck yuck. Susan

Rose of Sharon said...

Wow! What a wonderful vacation! So beautiful!

:0) sharon