Tomorrow is our beautiful, brown eyed girl's 14th birthday! I asked Precious Princess what kind of cake or dessert she would like for her birthday dinner party and she said a chocolate cake with ganash icing. Well I got a little excited and carried away (as I usually do with everything!) and I made her the heart shaped chocolate cake she wanted, and a mini heart chocolate cake, and chocolate heart muffins, and a chocolate brownie pie. Do you think we'll have enough choices for everyone tomorrow night after dinner? I hope everyone likes chocolate! So you're all invited, dinner party at our house, 6pm suit you? Party hats and whistle blowers mandatory!
(note: all recipes from Barefoot Contessa)




15 comments:
What times the party and should I bring anything??
Wow...yummy!I am for sure going to blow my diet..maybe I should SWIM home! LOL
Hugs,
Robin
Can I come too?
Yum-o!
Oh Amanda, you are such a tease!!
Please tell your precious daughter "Happy Birthday"
((hugs)) Rosie
Amanda, you are the best Mom ever!!! I've got my party favors and I'm on my way:)
Happy 14th Birthday Precious Princess!!!
BTW I love the Barfoot Contessa, I could just move in with her and let her cook for me everyday! I wonder how much she would charge for that?
Love ya,
Rhonda
Good Morning Amanda,
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to Precious Princess tomorrow. I do believe I will come to the Party. Who could resist with such suculent desserts. I know I can't. LOL. It all looks so yummy. You know, I have heard of ganash, but I don't think I have ever tried it. Is it similar to just regular chocolate icing? Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Oh, they look fabulous! What a good Mom you are! She will feel so special! What is ganash icing? It looks so pretty!
Have a fun day with your daughter!
Hugs, Sharon
Watch out I'm on my way. Chocolate and cake, I can't resist and do I just have to have 1 piece or can I have a nibble on all of them. So much for counting WW points, LOL. Your a great Mom Amanda.
Happy Birthday to the Precious Princess.
Hugs - karen
It all looks so delicious! Happy Birthday to your Precious Princess! ~ Lynda xo
Oh count me in!!! Happy Birthday to the beautiful Princess :)
Hugs,
Dena
Gorgeous and yummy ... happy birthday Princess have amazing day!
xo
Mary
hoganfe handbags
wow, look at those cakes! Yum......and that chicken. I'll be right over.
I'm on my way! The cake looks fabulous! I can't wait!! : ) You're such a great mom! Tell your Precious Princess Happy Birthday!
Jan
As you can probably imagine - I have no problem with party hats and whistles. Happy, happy birthday to Precious Princess! Enjoy! Love, Esther
Oh, the party sounds fun, and all the yummy chocolate desserts look so delish. I'll be there. What can I do to help? Happy Birthday to Princess and hugs to you....Linda
Amanda, How delighted am I...a heart shaped cake? That is the best! Happy birthday to your princess and wishes for a very healthy year. Susan
Post a Comment