So please do tell...what would the temp. be on this middle of winter day....we were at 80 today...a little warm to suit me...but we are getting the pool ready for our 4th of July celebration. Dianntha
I got your package today! I loved everything ... it was so perfect! I have everything set about and the basket and beanie baby are really making my home festive!
How far is this from your house, did you say before? I think you said less than half an hour, huh?
Come on by and see yesterday's post if you would like to see the California beach I love the most. Laguna Beach is BEAUTIFUL and often visited by tourists. The water is clear, the cliffs are rocky and covered in flowers, and the homes are scenic.
If you came to California, you'd visit THAT beach, for sure.
I think a lot of us love your home too! And I appreciate your sharing it with me; it's not likely I will get to visit there in person. That's one of the wonderful things about blogging.
Currently
-
Reading ... in the Bible Galatians again, and I'm sure this comes as no
surprise that Psalms have been enjoyed as well.In other books. I read quite
a few s...
The Word of Our God Stands Forever
-
Hi Dear Readers, How have you been?
Summer is nearly over. Fall begins in a week and a day, and I return to
work. God has been good to me. I had a wonderf...
Thanksgiving 2019
-
A warm and cozy Thanksgiving morning.
The rack in the pan wore out so Rich used carrots to make a rack for the
turkey.
Ready to go in!
Spices for the stu...
Journal Give A Way
-
Welcome to my journal give a way. Lets have some fun.
Here are the rules.
To be entered, you must be a subscriber of my YouTube channel.
You must submi...
Visiting Cameron at Work
-
A couple of weeks ago Grayson, Hayden and I went to the movies at the
mall. Afterwords we said, "hey, let's go see if Cameron is working!". So we
ran down...
Miss Lucie Grace
-
We added a new member to the family a few weeks ago. Miss Lucia Grace or
*LUCY* as she is called most of the time. She is too too cute and I am
smitte...
Welcome Fall!
-
*“It looked like the world was covered in a cobbler*
* crust of brown sugar and cinnamon.” ~Sarah Addison Allen, First Frost*
*"There is a harmony in ...
Weekend Beauty and Some Rain
-
My sister Laurie's zinnia's that my mother and sister Cyndi planted for her
in May. Laurie's husband Mike, brought her the seed packets from Japan. I
lov...
Farmhouse Style Guest Room
-
Hello! Today I am sharing our other newly remodeled room in our home.
This room has previously been used as the bedroom to our two boys (at
different t...
Mosaic Monday Change
-
*Just a reminder: Judith, of Lavender Cottage, will be taking over Mosaic
Monday beginning this Sunday. She will be posting around 2:00pm EST. *
*An...
Audubon Zoo New Orleans July 2014
-
I have neglected my blog! Thought I would try to get back to blogging at
least once a week by posting some of my favorite pictures.
This one was made in...
Update from out of the blue
-
Hi everyone,
A while back I transferred this blog over to my new website which is a
Wordpress site. Here's the link.
I'm just in the process of finding o...
Patio Season
-
Good morning dear reader. I am posting from the original Back Porch,
temporarily. I hope to be back up and running at Typepad soon.
Typepad is experienc...
Good to be Back!
-
Well, it sure has been some time since I have blogged. Lately I've been
busy just looking at Pinterest. It is sooooo addicting. I'm now starting to
get rea...
Amazing love couple picture
-
amazing love couple picture .most popular love couple picture .best of
love couple image .so nice love couple photo .amazing love couple wallpaper
.
...
Hello Blogland!
-
Hi Everyone!
How are you all? It's been so long since I have posted anything, but I
really wanted to share some exciting news! So much has changed for me...
Storms need GPS....
-
We had heard of the coming Frankenstorm all weekend. We were visiting my
sister and brother-in-law and knew sometime later on Monday all hell would
break ...
Summer travels in our Road Trek
-
Traveling in our Road Trek has been a great adventure this summer. Visiting
our son and family in MN was an added blessing. Everything was so lush and
gr...
~ Sweet .... Vintage .... Feedsacks ~
-
Well Hello girlies !! Always soo FuN to learn NeW things ... NoT !!! I'm
STILL learning all of this again, and am NoT liking it !!! Soooo
Frustrating .....
My Poor Hubby
-
My husband had surgery on Wednesday for what we thought was going to be a
fairly simple procedure but it turned out to be not so simple after all.
During t...
Dreaming :)
-
My Dear Sweet Beautiful Bloggers, I do hope you are having a* lovely,
relaxing weekend!*
Don't these deliciously romantic bedrooms make you want to climb in...
Come and visit my NEW BLOG
-
Do come and visit my new blog
www.time-worn-style.com/blog/
Don't park yourself here too long
I've gots lots to show you over there...
[image: post sig...
Tablescape Thursday ~ Christmas Luncheon
-
Please join Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
to view lots of pretty tablescapes!
Santa pitcher from Ross purc...
New Pretties on the Website!...Finally!!
-
New Pretties finally listed on the website!...more to come..I've been a
busy girl!!...Hope everyone has a wonderful time today!...Sad to see the
summer end...
I'm a happily married Christian woman. I'm also a stay at home mum who is busy raising our Precious Princess, teenage daughter. I love cooking, baking, antique hunting, photography, blogging, reading, thifting and making over our 1930's Triple Gabled Queenslander style country home one treasured find at a time!
15 comments:
You are right...Aussie winters are lovely! The sky is the most lovely shade of blue. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your "cold" season.
♥, Susan
I love your home too. I have always wanted to go there.
Hugs, Susan
Amanda, it is gorgeous. The color of the sand and sky are wondrous.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Just beautiful!!
How's that pup of yours coming along?
Fabulous!!
Hi Amanda :)
I love your home too! The beach is gorgeous!!
Thank you for your very sweet and thoughtful comment about Shiloh. I know you know how hard it was for us. Thank you also for being my friend.
(((hugs)))
rue
You are very blessed to live is such a beautiful place! I love the color of the sky!
So please do tell...what would the temp. be on this middle of winter day....we were at 80 today...a little warm to suit me...but we are getting the pool ready for our 4th of July celebration. Dianntha
Wow! Just gorgeous!
m ^..^
I don't blame you, I would LOVE it too! Have a wonderful week!
Hey sweet girl!
I got your package today! I loved everything ... it was so perfect! I have everything set about and the basket and beanie baby are really making my home festive!
I posted about it!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
So pretty and peaceful looking.
How far is this from your house, did you say before? I think you said less than half an hour, huh?
Come on by and see yesterday's post if you would like to see the California beach I love the most. Laguna Beach is BEAUTIFUL and often visited by tourists. The water is clear, the cliffs are rocky and covered in flowers, and the homes are scenic.
If you came to California, you'd visit THAT beach, for sure.
Yes, we are spoiled are we not? I took some over at Stradbroke today which I will post when I get some time. Stunning days xxx
What beautiful clear skies and that water looks so good. I need a vacation!!!!!!!
I think a lot of us love your home too! And I appreciate your sharing it with me; it's not likely I will get to visit there in person. That's one of the wonderful things about blogging.
Post a Comment