Hardly. But I do feel quite spiffy with my new ironing board cover! Sometimes it's just the simple things in life.....sigh....... isn't it? Hope you're enjoying some simple pleasures this weekend too!
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




5 comments:
Hi Amanda -- you've sure got my vote for domestic goddess. I can't remember the last time I ironed anything!
Love your kitty, too. Isn't it funny how they can show outrage by just the way they walk or turn their head?
xoxo,
Mary
I remember posting when I got a new ironing board cover too -- though I pretended the post was really about something else:-)
Very nice ironing board cover! That will be a not-so-nice job a little more bearable! I should look at getting a new cover as well, mine is gray and dull and ugly. You've inspired me to change that!
Lovely! I don't iron but my husband does :-). So I bought "him" a new iron and a black toile ironing board cover. He seems to be enjoying it (giggle)!
Manuela
Oh, if I had an ironing board that pretty I might even iron!
Post a Comment