Every time I sit down at the computer, whether I'm at my desk on the PC, or if I'm sitting in my favourite chair with the laptop, Miss Paris Fifi has to come and sit right on top of me. Do you know how hard it is to see through a pair of ears?! Sometimes she does like to wiggle her way under the laptop and squish up against my leg. How's that for comfort! lol There's nothing like the unconditional love is there?
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




9 comments:
Teeny tiny shadow!
How cute. My four year old son does the exact same thing.
Ahhhhhhhhh - sooooo cute! She is just adorable! Thank goodness for our furbabies, right?
xo,
Kim
Awwww...that is just so cute!
Blessings,
Robin
I have a shadow too. Only he's a 70 lb Golden Retriever who thinks he's still a little puppy! Very cute!
Manuela
So sweet, we have a big dog. Love the little ones too.
That is a darling shadow to have following you!
Awwww, I miss my dog when I see these pics. She wasn't exactly a lap dog, although she thought she was. What a cutie pie!
RHoda
My Smokey does the same. He thinks my lap belongs to him and if I sit, he wants in it.
Mama Bear
Post a Comment