Good morning to you from Jacaranda Cottage! I'm in for a busy day today, but thought I'd show you another cute little thrifting find from the other day. I love blue & white pieces of any kind, they are just so.......................soothing *sigh*. Don't you agree? Have a wonderful day!
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




6 comments:
Very cute cup.....makes that first cup even more special :-
Love blue transferware! That looks like blue willow and the coffee looks great!
Penny
Very sweet cup. There's nothing like a nice cup of coffee to get the day off to a good start.
Did you get everything done you had planned?
Hi Kate, I have been able to get the things done on each days list....so far! How about you?
Amanda.
Similar blog names, and now you have my dishes!! All my everyday dishes are blue willow ... I just love that pattern. I drink my coffee out of the same cup every day!
Jackie
Jackie, we must be like two peas in a pod! It'll be fun to discover what else we have, or like, the same won't it?! lol Have a lovely day, and thanks for visiting!
Amanda
Post a Comment