What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




8 comments:
Nice photos....I see you are an Agatha Christie fan....
Penny
I was an Agatha Christie fan when I was a young teenager. I haven't read them for years & years, but I love them too much to part with. I have every book she wrote and some of them are hard backs.
Amanda.
Thank you for your visits to my blog! I love that "cupcake" you've shown! The basket of Agatha Christie books reminds me of my childhood... my best friend's mother was a serious fan and was was soooo sad when Agatha passed away, because she didn't know what author's books to start reading next! heehee
Hi Amanda, I've just tagged you for my new meme. Go and have a look at my blog.
Hi Amanda,
love the cupcake it is so cute.....from me
Hi "me", I know you love the cupcake since you were with me when I bought it! lol Or were you too busy swooning over the profiteroles to notice?!
Amanda
Oh is that a cupcake holder? That is cute cute cute!!!!
Hugs,
Dena
I really like the idea of "Silent Sunday". Your photos are lovely.
Thank you for sharing them, and the rest of your blog with me.
It's very nice,and I've enjoyed my visit.
Take care.
Post a Comment