Saturday, October 6, 2007

I've been honoured again!


Michele from "My Blessings from Above" awarded me with the "you make me smile award". Thank you Michele, it was a lovely surprise and one I am honoured to accept! I in turn am to pass this award on to 10 people who make me smile. I do have a lot more than 10 people that I can think of who inspire me and make me smile, but I'll just do the 10 other wise this post will go on forever! Before I do that, here is what this award is all about, for those of you, who like me, didn't know lol.


This is what the person who created this award says about it: "The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met many wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful everyday for each person that I have had the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top 10 people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement. Please grab your badge and wear it (with a smile!) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me. Thank you."


I'd like to award these women because they really do inspire me, encourage me, and make me smile everyday. Thank you ladies, I think you're awesome!


1) Corey from Tongue in Cheek

2) Kate from Our Red House

3) Kim from Daisy Cottage

4) Tracy from Cupcakes at Home

5) Karen from My Yellow Farmhouse

6) Shannon from Song Of My Heart

7) Jen from Good Fruit

8) Sheri from The Shades of Pink

9) Jen from Our Five In A Row

10) Penny from Lavender Hill Studio


Like I said, there are many others that are just so special to me and deserve tagging too, I just hope I am able to convey that to you all through the comments I leave on your wonderful blogs!


Sincerely, Amanda (aka Cottage Contessa!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again Amanda! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Amanda, I'm thrilled. You make me smile too!

BittersweetPunkin said...

What a sweet post....Thanks for visiting my blog...I will be back to visit you for sure!
Blessings,
Robin

Shannon said...

Hi Amanda,
Thank you so much for this lovely "smile" award. Visiting your blog always puts a smile on my face as well!
Blessings,
Shannon