What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




7 comments:
I'm thinking Sunday?? Then I remember where you are!!!Does Silent Sunday mean I can't leave a comment?? LOL
Love,
Robin
Hi Robin! Yep, it's Sunday here already! I just thought I'd do a Silent Sunday each week, but they are always open for comment! I hope you have a lovely Sunday when it finally rolls around.....
Amanda.
Hi Amanda,
Hope you have an enjoyable Sunday! I'm off to get some sleep before heading in to mine :)
Hugs,
Dena
Today is Sunday and I just looked at your lovely post of the trees. Just beautiful.
Come back by to see me sometime!
hugs,
bj
Thanks so much for visiting me! I added your name to my blog give away. I am so glad I found you, and your sweet blog.
xo Lidy
What a beautiful tree! Is that a Jacaranda?
My plates are Johnson Bros Old Britain Castles. Mine are new but you can buy them vintage too...
Penny
Thank you all for your lovely comments. I really do appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.
Penny, the tree in the photo is a Poinciana. We have 2 huge ones on our property, and one newly planted baby Jacaranda tree.
Amanda.
Post a Comment