Potato, pumpkin & sweet potato gratin, garlic roasted carrots and meat balls in spaghetti sauce.....simple & easy for a Friday night dinner. Now I'm off to start a relaxing weekend............hope yours is too!
What I’m Loving & Buying In The Prime Day Deals! Great Time To Stock Up On
Your Favorites!
-
Prime Day Deals are here! I’ve been anticipating this sale, and I have some
great buys to share today. Yeti items rarely go on sale, but I noticed
their ba...
1 day ago




10 comments:
That looks yummy. Looks like a good comfort food casserole for a cold Pennsylvania winter day. Hope you have a great weekend!
Wow, talk about comfort food. That's a carb attack for sure. But really, who can resist them?
Love,
Julie
Oooh that looks wonderful. Can I come over?!
Thanks for sending us off with full tummies!
Yummy...all this sounds so good. I am in awe of your talent in having every thing organized so much...even your meals.
bj
Looks divine!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Come on back for a giveaway I'm hosting.
Cheers! LA
Oh, my that looks yummy:) Sounds like the perfect start to the weekend!
Rhonda
I bet my son would love the "Potato, pumpkin & sweet potato gratin"...are you going to post a recipe?
Have a great week-end!
This looks fabo! Can you give the exact recipe? Thanks!
Have a great weekend! Sharon
Looks really yummy! Have a good weekend!
Manuela
Post a Comment